Reusable Produce Bags (Set of 2)
These Frusack produce bags are perfect for those who like to shop at farmer's markets or bring their own bags where ever they go.
- Reusable + compostable produce bag. Frusack developed a compostable PLA (polylactic acid) based technical fabric that is able to carry heavy weights.
- Frusack is water permeable, it keeps you fruits and vegetables last longer in a fridge, no more rotten wasted carrots
- These bags could be also used as laundry wash bags or cosmetic bags.
- All the bags are plain white with colorful strings made of viscose (based on celulosis).
- Package contains set of 2 FRUSACK produce bags 12.6x12.6 inch/ 32x32 cm
- Load capacity per bag 7.7 lbs/3.5 kg
- Washable in washing machine on gentle cycle or in the sink
- Do not leave in direct sun in temperatures above 95F/35C for extended period of time
This product is part of our maker's program and is proudly made by one of our small business partners. These shop owners create American made one-of-a kind products in small batches under ethical conditions that align with our mission and values.
Full List of Makers: CLICK HERE!
∎Ships from Phoenix, Arizona USA
∎100% Carbon Neutral. They offset the emissions by regenerating precious forest, replacing old equipment with more efficient technology, or even training communities in beekeeping!
∎FREE Domestic Shipping
∎Ships within 3-5 Days
∎All orders ship USPS and take 3-10 business days domestic.
∎Contact us within 10 days of delivery for a full refund!
∎Returned items must be undamaged, unworn, unused with tags
∎Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org